Saturday, January 23, 2010

I miss...

I miss my friends from Emery County. I have been spending time down in Orangeville, and I have to admit I miss everyone. I miss my friends,and acquaintances. I miss the sameness of everything including the arrangement in the stores and the lack of change. Sometimes there is great comfort in having everything stay the same.

I have had some really good visits with friends. I had dinner with my favorite home teacher's family--they lent me videos & cooked up yummy steaks. I visited with two neighbors late in the evening talking and catching up on regular life. I had dinner at Subway with a dear friend, and several people I knew came in and I got to talk to them. I ran into a two dear friends at ACE and quickly caught up with things in their life...Congratulations to an upcoming nuptial.

They say you can never go home, but sometimes you can...kinda...




No comments:

Post a Comment