Friday, April 30, 2010

Bye, bye, Palace...




Yep, it is official, I no longer own the palace. Why was it called the palace, well Joe said, "only a palace for my queen." ha, ha, ha. Four months of living in it with Joe, four years of remodeling, two years of trying to sell it and finally, it belongs to someone else. There were allot of tears, grief, sorrow, and sadness in that house. There was also allot of growth, soul searching, testimony building and love within those walls. But, all in all, it was not mine, and I never wanted it. It was only a resting place for a short season. Tears, nope; sadness, nope; only happiness that another family can take that cute little house and make it a home with happy memories and love. I will miss my neighbors-- the warm bread, the little Olsen boys, the teenagers across the street, my "I have an idea buddy" and the whole Orangeville 3rd ward.

I won't miss frozen pipes, broken sprinkler heads, mowing the lawn, the mud, and traveling highway 6. Bye, bye, Palace...

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Congratulations and I am sorry! You'd still better come and visit, because those Olsen boys love their "Nanet", and If memory serves me correctly, there is still one more Olsen boy you need to meet!

    ...in a couple months!

    ReplyDelete