Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Pain & Sufferin'

Selling the pain & sufferin'




I bought it to help ease my pain and sufferin'.  
I bought it because I needed
 to be safe on the rode and I needed a worry-free vehicle.










Oh yeah, I got lost in the heated, adjustable seats that hugged me every time I got in.  I drove sporty.  I talked on the Bluetooth, jammed to the stereo system, and depended on the navigation system!









Each person who looked at the Beamer with envy, I would quickly remind them of the price---my husband's life.  
Envy, immediately gone!









Unfortunately, the plan I had for the car was not the reality and the worry-free car began to worry me.  No longer fitting into my plan, it was time to trade in "my pain & sufferin'".  Surprisingly, it was easy, because I am no longer where I was and I am in a new place.  Moving on and moving forward...healing...







No comments:

Post a Comment