Friday, January 31, 2014

Neglected Blog!

I know it seems like this blog has been neglected, and it has, but I have been busy doing a million different things!

Here's what I have been up to:
  • I have gone up to help the new mommy and daddy, twice.  I was so glad they asked me to help.  It is so fun being the grandma!
  • I made the baby a new quilt--I only have one done and I need to finish the second one.  I decided to quilt it, so it will take a little longer!
  • I have written 47 article for my family history blog and have another 29 in process of being finished.
  • Published and mailed my quarterly newsletter
  • I have began putting together Joe's personal history and my personal history.  (One of my New Year's resolutions.)
  • I have been writing every week in my journal--another New Year's resolution.
  • I have cleaned my main floor carpets and deep cleaned my main floor.
  • I have made a bunch of freezer meals
  • I have indexed over 900 names so far this month--I hope to get to a 1,000 names!
Plus I have continued to do my volunteer work, and do my three callings in my ward!
No wonder I am tired!

Here is a picture of the one quilt I completed for the new baby:


Freezer meals:


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment