Saturday, January 24, 2015

Christmas 2014

I spent in Arizona with the family!
 Loved spending time with these sweethearts!
Here is how you build a snowman when you live in Arizona!
 We spent the day at Wildlife World Zoo & Aquarium.  I had a blast and it felt good to be out walking in the beautiful weather!
We went to the Sahuaro Ranch historical park and picked grapefruit. 
I was able to see the cotton fields, rose fields and vegetable fields.
We saw some of the sites in Tempe, ate at Garcia's-yummy-went to the park 
and celebrated Christmas.
Giovanni Francesco Barbieri (Guercino)
Madonna and Child, 1636
Lastly, we went to the Phoenix Museum of Art
I hated to leave my sweet grandchildren, daughter and son-in-law.  
The drive home was snowy in Arizona and cold in Nevada and Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment