Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Blog Competition



Okay, for those who don't know my little sis, she is a little nuts. That is probably because we chased her with the vacuum, told her her parents didn't love her, and scared the beegeebees out of her from the moment she left the womb. She should be a little nuts, I am her older sister and I could tease in my day like you would not believe. Looking back the poor child did not have a chance for normalcy, but she is 8 years younger so she was and still is more resilient than I am.


However, this blog contest is a little over the top, even for her nuttiness. Somehow in her head she thinks this blog is a competition. However, she forgets I am the creative genius in the family and I have my little Blog experts Farrah & Nat who love and will help me if I get blog challenged. In addition, I have the cutest grandchildren pictures to put on my blog. So here goes, little sister,

  • I will sacrifice the time I am spending on practicing for my piano recital, my two pieces are really coming along (March of the Wooden Soldiers and Still, Still, Still),
  • I will spend a little less time decorating for the ward Christmas parade of homes (I am still unpacking from the move but never mind),
  • I will spend a little less time with those grand babies even the newest,
  • and maybe my Christmas baking will have to take a back seat (we will all miss those hand dipped chocolates, blame Aunt Mandy!)

All this sacrifice so you won't win the best blog contest. You are the youngest, the cutest, and our parents love you the most . Why should you win this contest too? I guess you could consider I'm a little like Bree on Desperate, I love a good competition.

The challenge is on...Besides I have three or four months to figure out how to get the grand children's pic's on the blog before her grand baby is born!!! I might even find my digital video recorder and add a video clip. Ha ha ha! Even if I found it I wouldn't know how to use it.


So, Amanda, a little message from me to you: go find me a gnome for Christmas and let your older sister win the blog contest!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, ew, ugh, you bring it on!!! First of all, I AM NOT NUTS! Not even a little. But if I was, it would certainly be all your fault. Creative genius? Aren't we confident? I don't know Nat, but she would help me if I did. And you know Farrah loves me and has already helped, inspired, and is on my side to crush you with this.

    I absolutely will NOT let you win! (You'll win fair and square, IF you win) But don't count on it.

    In my best whiny voice: You're good at everything! I'm not good at anything! IF anything you should let me WIN!

    I laughed so hard when I read this, I blew snot bubbles. Jon could not figure out what was so funny. He just wants to know why he can't chase me with the vacuum.

    And who is that adorable baby on your blog? Not any of your grandchildren. I get to use your grandchildren until you figure out how to upload pics from your camera. Maybe instead of a gnome for Christmas, I should buy you a computer class!

    I love you! I'm so glad this post is ALL ABOUT ME!

    ReplyDelete