Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Favorites


Can you guess what they're getting for Christmas?
Evanston, Christmas 1999

Carols: Little Drummer Boy, I could identify with him as a child. Carol of the Bells, beautiful, relaxing, beautiful.
Christmas CD: Muppet's Christmas Carols & Kenny G.
Lights: Any variety that doesn't make me dizzy.
Foods: Norma's fruitcake, white chocolate & peppermint, cranberries, pies, trying new recipes, chocolate, turkey, ham, etc, etc,
Traditions: Torturing teenagers with looking at Christmas lights in their pajamas. Baking and cooking Christmas treats, always made the husband very happy. Stringing popcorn for the Christmas tree.
Movie: Miracle on 34th Street
Books: Three from Galilee by Marjorie Holmes
Gifts
  • easiest: Anthony, always needed a new bike every single year.
  • hardest to find: Oopsy Daisy doll for Athena, they were all sold out.
  • bestest ever: the year I got my first camera, and of course all those beautiful Christmas gifts the children made me over the years.
  • handiest: my very first glue gun, and of course if it was a gun, Joe bought it for me!


1 comment:

  1. No, I can't guess what they were getting. Did Joe wrap them?

    ReplyDelete