Thursday, December 17, 2009

The little elves who came to help...

Thank you to the little elves, Talilah, Remington, Trekker, Adam & Athena for coming over and putting up and decorating the Christmas tree.

Yesterday, I began pulling out the Christmas and low and behold I had my own little cry fest. I am miss Joe so much and it is difficult to have to spend another Christmas alone without him. From his birthday in September until Christmas in December there are just too many anniversaries and holidays for me to handle. I wish I were braver or stronger or loved him less--anything so it didn't hurt so bad...

So a great big thank you to all of you who have listened and comforted me. Especially Patty, Amanda, Athena & Farrah. It's not that anyone person can do anything, but just knowing that someone is there caring about you and loving you somehow makes it easier.


1 comment: