Monday, December 7, 2009

What do you Wish you Liked, but don't

This is an easy writing prompt----EXERCISE. I know that it may surprise you learn that I don't like to exercise, but then you look and me and know it's true. In my new house I have set up an exercise room, but it is not working--it only gets dusty in there. Just the thought of exercising is enough to make me cringe. Once I do it I am proud of myself, and I don't find it too bad, but it is that initial effort that I just don't have. I can quit smoking, drinking, coffee, and other bad habits, but I have yet to figure out a good way to begin the exercise habit. In fact there was one point in my life I even looked forward to exercising, but that is only a fleeting memory now...Hopes & dreams, maybe it will happen again...but then maybe not...

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I've missed a lot of your posts! Sorry about that!

    I only like exercising with friends. Otherwise I have no motivation!

    ReplyDelete