Thursday, August 23, 2012

Car Accidents

Yep, the BMW was crunched again.
Second time in 5 months.
Seriously annoying.
Neither was my fault, both times I was hit from behind.

The second accident happened and the poor lady that hit me was so shook up.  She was having a tough day to begin with and I felt really bad for her.  After she hit me, she called her husband and he came to the accident scene.  My son-in-law offered to come, but I told him I was okay and I didn't really need him.

I found myself telling this young woman, that this  bumper smash was just a bump in the road of life.  She had insurance, wasn't drinking, no one died, no one was hurt, and didn't hit me and run, so really this was in essence no big deal in the whole scheme of things.

That
is
pretty
sad,
when you look at a car accident with that criteria!

Now, the BMW is all put back together and looking just fine.
(I must admit both insurance companies I have had to work with have been great--thank goodness.)



No comments:

Post a Comment