Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Kitchen Stinks Like Him

Yep it does.
Here is what happened:

Last month we had a birthday party for Joe and Labor Day weekend.  We all made a dish that reminded us of him.

I made his f-a-m-o-u-s HOT s-h-r-i-m-p that he perfected.

I have a half of a bottle of the HOT chili sauce in the fridge.

Today, I scrambled some eggs.

I decided to add jalapeno peppers. 

I open the refrigerator, the shelf comes off and EVERYTHING in the door goes flying.  The lid on the  HOT chili sauce comes off spewing the oily HOT mixture all over the crispers in the fridge.

When Joe used to cook his f-a-m-o-u-s HOT s-h-r-i-m-p, you could smell it in the upstairs-across-the-hall apartment.

The smell consumes the air.

Yep, that is what my kitchen smells like.

I go upstairs and eat my eggs.

The next time I go downstairs my kitchen stinks like his f-a-m-o-u-s HOT s-h-r-i-m-p!

Bring on the tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment