Sunday, May 11, 2014


It is my wish today that my daughters: Farrah, Athena and Katie, know how much I love and adore them.  They are some of the best mothers I know.  I wish I had them as my examples when I was a young mother!

They are teaching my grandchildren the most important things in this life:
love,
family,
the Gospel,
kindness,
and
responsibility.

I wish I could give them the gift of being able to see what a wonderful job they are doing.
I wish I could show them the way I see them:  as very beautiful and lovely women.
I wish I could grant them the wisdom to know that they are making the correct decisions when it comes to their homes and their families.
I wish I could protect them from any doubts, insecurities and any mean people.


I love you girls!
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment