Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 12--Grateful for the Memories

the memories!


The fun times,
The serious times,
The good times,
and even the bad times.
It all adds up to beautiful memories
of our life together.


The gifts for my birthday,
anniversary,
Christmas,
or just because you loved me.



Thank you for being you and your quirks.
The hats,
The jokes,
The crazy food,
The nickname,
The fun.

Thank you for the travels,
the hours and hours exploring the deseret.
The deer hunts for our anniversary!
The trip to Kansas and the one to Oregon. 










Thank you for the spiritual discussions and for teaching me.  Thank you for always showing Christ like love to me and our children.




Thank you for all of the beautiful memories and leaving me with so much love and the knowledge of your forever love for me.  Thank you for loving me.

I am grateful.



























No comments:

Post a Comment