Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 17--Grateful for Teachers

home & visiting teachers, that is!
I have developed some true friendships from these great callings.  (In our Church we have home and visiting teachers who visit church members each month.  For more info go here.)

It has been through these visits great friendships have been developed.  Not just from being taught, but also from teaching.  I love the Sisters I have taught over the years and the friendships I have made.

It is always nice to know that someone is going to check on you each month.  It is always nice to know that there are extra people praying for you when you are going through a tough time.  It is also nice to know there is ALWAYS someone you can call no matter what!

Thank you home and visiting teachers.  Past and present.  I love you all and appreciate what you have done and what you continue to do.  I hope you all know how you have influenced my life.  I love you, and for those visiting teachers and home teachers from my past, I MISS YOU ALL!


No comments:

Post a Comment