Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 3--Thankful for my Children

I am extremely thankful for my children.
 I love my children and the spouses that they have chosen.
They are all great moms and dads.
They are all great citizens and contributors to society.  (Yep that means no one is living in my basement! Just kidding!)
I'm proud of them and their decisions that have made in their lives.
I am proud of the people they are and the things they do.
Thank you children for making being a mom so easy!  (Yep, with age come amnesia!)

 I love each of you a whole lot and I know your father does too.
Each of you are great and you continue to bless my life.

And ya know, it's a little crazy I miss all the little annoying things that you did when you were growing up.  I am grateful to be you mom.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment