Saturday, June 15, 2013

Pictures

I have been sorting and arranging pictures.  This is NOT easy when every time you are around pictures they bring up happy memories and you are reminded, those days and times are gone. 
Grief is depressing, lonely, and tough.
I miss the reminiscing
I miss making the memories
I miss the analytical conversations
I miss the spiritual conversations
I miss the verbal encouragement
I miss the silent encouragement
I miss every single part of the wonderful man that he was
I miss laughing with him
I miss feeling safe
I miss knowing I'm safe
I miss the companionship

It is so scary that a beautiful life can be extinguished in such a reckless moment.  It is so scary how devastating and destructive death can be upon the living.  I guess it will either make you or break you, but either way, you are never the same after you have been stung by the sting of death.

No comments:

Post a Comment