Friday, June 14, 2013

Tender Friend

A couple of weeks ago, I worked with a lady at the library.  While helping her I came to know she was 13 months widow.  With tears in her eyes she confided, no one ever tells you how difficult this is. 

Nope, they don't.

Because there are no words that convey the feelings, loneliness, and pain that consumes you.

Because who really wants to hear such negativity and grief?

Because "they" may just be looking into "their" future, and that is scary.

That is why I add these posts to my blog.  I do not ever want anyone who knows me to think it was easy for me.  It is not.

I don't blog for the pity or for the sympathy, I blog to let it out and let it go.  I blog because there are not very many people in my age group who understand.  I blog to someday somehow help someone else.
 
I saw this dear lady at the Library this past Saturday, my dear sweet friend, who is just as sad and lonely as I am in this crowded noisy world.

No comments:

Post a Comment