Sunday, July 8, 2012

Here is what I have been up to


I got to spend the day with this happy baby and his Daddy.

 I got to meet this new little granddaughter. 
 Isn't she beautiful!
And look at all of that hair! 
 I got to babysit this cutie while everyone went to Seven Peaks.
 Then, I drove to Logan and babysat this happy baby--okay, so I begged...and they finally gave in!
 I was blessed to attend this little man's baptism, yep, this was the best picture I could get of him!
 More loving on this sweetie...
 Trekker & I did an 8 mile bike ride down by the river,
 and saw this flock of pelicans.
 This little man decided he loves me now that he has a new little sister!
Night picture of the fire just above Alpine.  So relieved it is across the lake!

Finally, I thought 8 was great, but 9 is going to be divine!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment