Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pictures

Here is what I got for my birthday...pictures of my family!
 Look at the camera and say "cheese", 
except Kirabella!
 Smile!

  Look at the camera and say "cheese", 
except Kirabella, 
again!
 Reward for all those 
"smiling and look at the camera"
---mustaches!
 Okay, only the boys now...
Lilah was able to sneak into this picture!
This is what makes me happy, I just want to clap like Kira!
Look at Matt hugging his cousins!
Even Kaleb was okay with standing around for this picture!
Joseph & Raegan are just tolerating all this picture taking!
Remington is happy he gets to hold Joseph, 
who is almost as big as he is!

Thank you 
Sarah Farmer!!!!
You did a great job 
and we love them 
& you!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is the bottom one, neither Mr. K or Miss. R is screaming their heads off :)

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, but they really weren't screaming the whole time, only when Sarah got ready to snap a picture!

    ReplyDelete