Friday, December 30, 2011

Cutest Blog & Other Stuff

One of my dear sweet friends has an awesome new blog called Crafty Cousins. It is a hit! It is so much fun to browse and get crafty ideas from. Last night I spent way too much time just snooping at all the fun ideas. Go check it out here

In other news, after Christmas I began to clean up my paints from the pillow cases, and I thought, I still want to paint...so, I began painting 5 of the 8 pillow cases I'll need for next Christmas! Go me! Hopefully, I'll be able to locate the finished pillow cases when I need them next December.

There is one thing about widowhood that's not so bad;
people kinda don't expect normal outta ya!

Here's what I am thankful for:
1. I am 7 years out; unlike a friend who started down this road Christmas eve.
2. The sunrise is a beautiful shade pink this morning.
3. I love my view of the lake.

Have a good day,peeps!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like the blog! Way to go on planning next Christmas. Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete