Saturday, November 19, 2011

Update on Anthony

Anthony's appendix burst a couple of weeks ago and he ended up going to the hospital last Monday.  They thought it was kidney stones~guess he had choice words for me and Dad...

When they realized it was his appendix they wanted him on antibiotics before they would operate.

picture from here
He was operated on Tuesday, no small incisions for him, they needed to clean out the infection and leave a drain.  Suddenly he is all compassion for my  c-section birth I gave him...

I drove up Wednesday, he was very sore.  He doesn't quit talking when he is on pain medication and he holds still.  Miracle!!!

Friday they released him from the hospital.

I was curious as to why he didn't feel the pain in his gut and react sooner.  After discussing this with him, he explained that he thought it was the usual gut problems he received while in Honduras on his mission.

So, nope he cannot be in charge of determining when Katie or the new little boy goes to the doctor!!!

Get well son, I miss your bouncing!!!
(can't believe I just wrote that)

No comments:

Post a Comment