Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Places I like to Peep!

These are a few blogs and other web sites I read regularly.  There are a variety; from crafty to grief and loss. 

  1. Here is a fun blog about knitting and crocheting from a friend from my ward. Olivia has some really fun and easy crochet and knit ideas. Isn't her blog and family adorable! Go check them out!
  2.  Craftown.com is fun needlecraft site.  Fun ideas and free patterns.  I signed up for the free newsletter and I enjoy seeing what is new on the site.
  3. Here's my v.t. partner Bryony's, sister's blog. Many cute and fun crafting ideas! In fact I used one of her ideas for Katie's baby shower!
  4. My friend Nat & her cousin's craft blog is here. I have already posted about this blog, but I love it, so here it is again!
  5. On a serious note here is a blog from a friend whose daughter died this past year. Tina's spirit, determination, and testimony will inspire and uplift you.  
  6. The Widow's Voice, is a blog written by different widows everyday of the week on various subjects.  Speaking of week, it is NOT for the weak-of-heart.  It deals with grief in raw form.  Go check it out, it has helped me immensely.
  7.  The LDS Church News has great articles and excerpts from recent and past talks.  Visit this site for uplifting inspiration!
  8. Dear Myrtle is my favorite genealogy blog and web site.  I have followed Myrtle since I first began genealogy, and last year I met her at the RootsTech 2011 conference.  If you have any interest in genealogy, go visit her site.
  9. MADD .  Mother's Against Drunk Drivers informs what laws the organization is for or against and how to make a difference.  Also, this site gives statistics state by state.  Informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment