Saturday, March 17, 2012

This past week,

I have been busy doing family history work, usual life stuff, trying to pass another kidney stone and yesterday I was able to hang out with some of my grandchildren.

I just love them.

I believe grandchildren are the frosting on life's cupcake!

They are the sunshine of my days and the warmth of my nights!

I  am really missing Mr. M and Mr. K and the new little Mr. Joe.  I was planning on heading up there today, however, because of the stink eye and my dogs, I cannot go up until tomorrow!

But, when I finally get there I'm gonna get me some grand-baby loving, some grandson teasing, and some sweet sweet smiles.

Two hours is toooooooo far from Grandma.

You know, as I type this and gush over my sweet grandchildren, I have to give credit to all of my children and their spouses.  They are all such great parents and take such wonderful care of my grandchildren.  I don't ever have to worry about any of them because I know they are in good/safe/protected/loving/nurturing/faithful/kind hands.  No, we don't always see eye-to-eye, but I know no matter what they (my children and my children-in-laws) will always do what they think is best for my grand-babies!  This is such a blessing and a relief, which leaves me with just being able to love my grandchildren. I am so blessed.

Have a great Saturday and love your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment