Friday, February 10, 2012

10 Things I Learned...

from being a Mom. (in no particular order!)
1. You can't "make" a two-year-old do anything!
2. You can't "make" a teenager do anything.
3. It is possible for three children to bathe and yet the soap is dry, but the floor is wet!
4. Someone always spills their milk at dinner!
5. Big children, BIG problems!
6. When they grow up and move out, you miss it all!
7. You can never snuggle a child enough!
8. Clean bedrooms don't matter, just close the door!
9. When they grow up to be incredibly wonderful people, it is ALL worth it!
10. Turns out they can hear you; they are just not listening!

I miss my "children" but I love watching them create and live their own lives. They are doing terrific at being adults and I learn so much from them.

I am grateful for my sweet children and their families!

1 comment: