Sunday, February 26, 2012

Gratitude

Things I am grateful for:
  • The dear friend who brought over home made lasagna, who even though she knocked and I didn't answer the door, checked and walked right in.  I needed her but was too down to answer the door.
  • The sweet little waitress in San Diego who served clam chowder with lemons and Tabasco sauce. Yummy.  That's the only way I can now eat clam chowder.
  •  Life Insurance.  It has eased my path down the grief road.  I am very blessed.
  • Learning how to use power tools and to mud sheet rock.
  • Travel to Florida with my BFF
  • Travel to Hawaii with another BFF
  • Travel to Las Vegas and Yellowstone with two of my BFF's
  • Grandchildren who were just with their papa Joe, and now are in my arms.
  • The plan of Salvation, temple sealings and my faith in God
  • My children
  • The Internet that allows me connect with the outside world.
  • My mission at the Family History Library, it has given my life meaning and service.
  • Home teachers who come and visit each month
  • DVR
  • My BMW and never ever ever having to find my keys!!!
  • Learning to play the piano 
  • Hugs from my grandchildren
  • Good neighbors
  • A warm bath
  • A quilt and a cool breeze while I sleep
  • My IPad

No comments:

Post a Comment