Thursday, February 2, 2012

Guess Where I am...



Yep, it starts today.  So while you are reading this I am in the Salt Lake Convention Center having a blast!  I will take plenty of notes and pictures!  I will share on  my family history blog if you are interested.

For the rest of you, that are glad you're not here*, be glad I will be out of your hair for the next three days!
*(My children & my sisters**!)
**(However, you might be jealous that I am spending time with our Daddy!  Just kidding!)

Last year at RootsTech was when I learned what a "Techie" my Dad really is!  As we compared what classes we would be attending, I was surprised what interested my Dad--the technical stuff and programming.  It reminds me of a book I found in his car a few weeks ago entitled, "The Big Questions:  Physics" by Michael Brooks. Here is the synopsis of the book:  Easy, enlightening and mind-stretching, here are answers to the 20 biggest questions of quantum physics, relativity and our attempts to grasp the true nature of reality.  (Here is a review of the book.)

Who reads that kind of stuff?
My Dad in his spare time.
Who knew.


Have a great day,  I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment