Thursday, February 9, 2012

Friends are family too

Spending our annual "February in Vegas" trip! Can you believe we have been doing this for over ten years! This year we are staying at the Stratosphere.

So far we have: shopped at the outlet mall and the outdoor outlet mall; ate at a wonderful Italian restaurant and TGI Friday's; saw "Iron Lady"; had aqua massages; split a banana split, french fries, onion rings and buffalo wings; risked our lives at the scary 7 Eleven and on Vegas roads; looked at the night lights from the Stratosphere; slept in, stayed up late, played trivia, compared apps., and signed up for Pintrest; and laughed and laughed and laughed!

I am so blessed to have my friends. They are great and I have so much fun with them. I need friendships to help me along this road, and these women are there for me, during the good, the bad, and the ugly parts of grief and life!

Thank you. I love you both!

(pictures to follow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment