Sunday, January 15, 2012

Half Way There

Okay, so I began this goal of blogging everyday for a month--oh my!  I think it is just as easy I am  blogging on two of my blogs daily rather than just one blog a day.  No matter, I am half way there!

When I took piano, I came to the realization that as I got older I did what I knew I could do and what I was good at.  I didn't do what I wasn't good at.  I never volunteered to balance someone's check book, or measure anything!  I am not good at that stuff.  I would volunteer to prepare a meal, give a lesson, or paint something, because I am pretty good at that stuff.  Piano made and forced me to do something I was not good at.  It made me stretch and reach and practice for something I wanted.  I miss that. 

Blogging everyday for a month has done the same thing.  In fifteen days it has encouraged me to write about stuff I wouldn't normally share, and it has pushed me when I needed pushing.  It has been a good goal for me.  I am finding myself looking for things to write about or things to share.  I hope that you have enjoyed these past 15 days and here's to another to complete this goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment