Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Quotes

Have been sick. Icky cold, but at least I,m building up antibodies! Ran across these two quotes today, and thought I might share.

Heart

"The tiny flame that lights up the human heart is like a blazing torch that comes down from heaven to light up the paths of mankind.
         For in one soul are contained the hopes and feelings of all Mankind."
-Kahlil Gibran (1883-1931)
 
Love is strong, love is powerful - love makes all things possible. This same strength is within each one of us. Physically, our heart is the "engine" that drives our whole body. Emotionally, love is what keeps us going. Love lights the way for us.
-Lissa Coffey  

I believe we all want the same thing: to be loved.

Things I'm grateful for:
1. Watching the snow from my warm house.
2. No obligations so I can be sick!
3. DVR!

No comments:

Post a Comment