Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, New Goal

When I hurt I cannot write.
When I am scared I cannot cry.
Two very weird things about me!

It's a new year and one of my resolutions is to 
Blog  more

Blog more

BLOG more

Seriously slacking in the blogging this past year, Oh well, get on with it and do better this year!


Since the seven year deathaversary a gate was opened and it feels very good to release all of that emotion that has been boiling inside of me.  For the past seven years it has been leaking out through my tears, paralyzing parts of my life, soothing my dreams and reconstructing who I am.

So, I am going to try the NaBloPoMo challenge.  Blog everyday for the entire month of January.

It may get ugly, but grief is ugly.
It may get sad, but grief is sad.
It might even get dark, but welcome to widowhood.


Luckily, I am more than a widow, so there should be some other middle-aged, genealogy-junkie, grandma-loving posts too!

No comments:

Post a Comment