Thursday, January 19, 2012

Visiting Teaching

I love visiting teaching.  Tuesday, I got to go, and it was, as usual wonderful!  Visiting teaching allows daughters of God, to meet, help, and teach one another. 

Since moving to my current location, visiting teaching has allowed me to make loving friendships.  I have met these sweet women by being assigned to visit teach them, or they are assigned to visit teach with me as a partner.  It is such a blessing to be welcomed into  their homes and learn from these intelligent women. 

Julie B. Beck, Relief Society general president said,  “In reality, visiting teaching is never finished. It is more a way of life than a task. Faithfully serving as a visiting teacher is evidence of our discipleship.” (source reference)

Visiting teaching has been such a blessing in my life.

Today I am grateful for:
1.  The Gospel
2.  Being a daughter of God
3.  visiting teaching
4.  Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment