Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Whaaaaaaaaaaah

Yep, it is whining time. Been in bed since Saturday, and I'm tired of being here. My head hurts, I'm tired, dizzy, and every now and again I get the chills. So, I'm not deathly ill, I'm well enough I wanna get up and get something done! Besides I've cleaned off the DVR watching my stash of recorded programs!

Here's the problem, there is no one here for sympathy and I've not seen anyone for days! I've decided sympathy when you are ill goes a very long ways!

Nope don't need anything, because I've learned to keep on hand:
Cold medicine
Niquil
Ginger ale
Pepto
Soup & crackers
Tissues
Aspirin/Tylenol
Cough drops

I HATE having to go to the store when I'm sick, or having to ask someone. So, I just keep that stuff on hand so I'm prepared.




So, there really isn't too much going on here, however, Farrah and Bradden find out today if I should make pink or blue blankets for their little bun-in-the-oven! Very excited!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get feeling better soon!

    P.S. ALL babies are BOYS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon! And CONGRATS GRAMMIE!

    ReplyDelete