Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Missionary Work

Last night I had an awesome and special experience of accompanying the missionaries on a visit to an investagator's home. What a wonderful way to spend an evening. The Spirit was so intense, and I marveled as I was blessed to watch the Lord use these young Elders to reach His beloved children who have so desperately prayed for answers to their questions.

I am reminded, of how blessed I am to know the answers to our mortal questions. I am blessed to know and experience the peace and joy that comes from living the Gospel. It was a sweet reminder of how blessed I am through my obedience.

I am also grateful, knowing that Joe's death did not end our relationship. I could never imagine experiencing death without the knowledge of eternal life or without the peace from the Holy Ghost.

I am blessed
and
I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment